MAY 4.35% 2.2¢ melbana energy limited

As far as i'm concerned I wouldn't have known anything about the...

1. 4,609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1811
    As far as i'm concerned I wouldn't have known anything about the current status of A-2 if not for an observant HC poster, and yet a selected audience, not the entire market, became aware of the status of A-2 some days ago! From a corporate governance perspective that is NOT acceptable, and the Chairman should be called out for it - clearly it wasn't an oversight.
    Anyone who made a decision to sell out over the past few days due to concerns about lack of drilling news - which is possible due to some posters voicing concerns with no news - IMO has some basis for complaint.
    As a number of posters have already pointed out AP made a point in stating that because he was in Cuba for the month of June the Company would be providing a steady stream of news wrt the drilling progress. He has failed!
    Now that I've got that off my chest (I'm very big on adherence to corporate governance - particularly if MAY wants to be seen as a S&P 300/(ultimately 200) company) the fact that the drilling is down to a considerable depth without any news is more positive than negative.

Last edited by longreach: 04/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $74.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $444.7K 19.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2048367 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1402823 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.