MAY 3.57% 2.7¢ melbana energy limited

MAY thread and bag and question every holder's positivity with...

1. 4,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 865
    MAY thread and bag and question every holder's positivity with MAY's Alameda discovery"
    tell us about your OIl short that you at a later stage of course traded correctly"

... because it's nothing special .... just a trade ... with your usual posts like these, wonder how old you are ... my guess would be round 20, but after all the years of stalking me on HC and posting what a bad trader I am and how all I do is drop money, you must at least be 25 yrs old ... so now finally someone is calling you out ... you clearly aren't enjoying it ... and yes, you do know near nothing ... after 12 months you still fail to grasp API or H2S.

... MAY - have never posted that MAY may not return to all time highs or that heavy-crude is worthless ...

... MAY - if MAY fly's once again, great ... and imo if MAY hits a large pay-zone of light-oil, looking good. [pray hard]

... MAY - for future trading it is now interesting to see how the market handles MAY @ >3 Billion SOI / <API-20 [atm]

... MAY - will make quick completion comments if I want and you can twist it around all you want ... but it was you posting to BUY MAY @ 0.160 and you posting BUY FOMO @ 0.100 ... so stand by it.

... MAY - am not here to do what you do on CHK ... that's just cheap ... I don't care what you hold ...

... MAY - stick your head in the sand and on the API and pressures all you want ... the market may not be following you.

... MAY - posters posting that last well probably a HP well ... with near nothing to support that ... dreamland ...

... MAY - can you support that s78 ? ... is the last well a HP well ? ...

... MAY - everyone knows GOM refiners take heavy ... so what ... you're drilling a maybe heavy-crude field in Cuba.

... MAY - one huge plus for MAY imo is the MAY MD may know exactly what is required - 'lighter-crude' [?] ...

... MAY - so has the market got MAY completely wrong ... hmmm doubtful ... but so far you have s78 ... big-time.
    Last edited by Linebacker11: 15/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $90.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $87.74K 3.087M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 848777 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 284679 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.