MAY 4.29% 7.3¢ melbana energy limited

Hi Kanga - Input from industry professionals such as yourself...

1. 1,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Hi Kanga -

Input from industry professionals such as yourself and VOGC, afawcett and alexis to name a few is highly valued by all motivated forum members -
    provocative posts by stirrers who only seek to agitate is painful ......though I have learnt to keep my ear open to an opposing view - if I believe viable....

This won't happen overnight and how can it? AP is going about the business of logically organising the process of flowing this liquid gold out of the ground in the most sensible manner - juggling Sonangol, Cuba folk , Sherrit drillers ( and we all know how feral drillers can be ......couple of good mates are drillers, and yes, feral is the safest description....),,,,,timelines, Aussie shareholders, the wifes' expectations....( always tricky - even for a international banker...) and keeping those pesky buggers on HC relatively under control......in all I'd rather be a parking officer myself! Less conflict....

Just let them do the work necessary to allow this massive project to move forward and succeed - and if they can pull this off without any major hiccups then they deserve all the filthy bonuses they are currently dreaming of....as long as they are SP incentive related .

Exciting weeks ahead - Ort

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.003(4.29%)
Mkt cap ! $246.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.4¢ 7.1¢ $839.0K 11.62M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 455467 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 705500 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.4¢
  Change
0.003 ( 6.02 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ 3963620
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.