ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 13,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1909
    Interesting to see if we do indeed have much Nat gas in the deeper traps.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6060/6060020-ba5108e14076f73382797d4332a8b2ac.jpg

If so, it could be well-utilised on the Heavy OIL in 1A UNIT-3 production.

Gas injection is a method of enhancing oil production that involves the use of gases that dissolve in the oil to reduce viscosity and improve flow rates, such as natural gas, and nitrogen, and, that expand in a reservoir to push more oil to a production wellbore. Gas infusion accounts for roughly 60% of EOR output.

And as to those numbnuts that seem happy to promote a NAT GAS play in a Basketcase country in Africa with zero infrastructure ...huge CAPEX needs zero partners ..

MAY/SNGL have a great opportunity to not only make some export earnings but supply all the needs for CUBA refinery forward demands

As we know Alameda Discovery is around 10-15kms from the Varadero OIL tank battery that has pipelines to the deep water port "Matanzas"

Matanzas port has a pipeline that can handle 134,000bbls per day of oil flow !(this is where CUBA brings in much of its OIL demands from overseas producers)

That pipeline ends up at an OIL Refinery "Camilo Cienfuegos Refinery" that I found can refine 65,000bbls per day https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6060/6060067-75027fa71d06be659c50c0a2415494ff.jpg
    But as I've said before I see CUPET coming into the picture with an offtake agreement for MAY/SNGL OIL maybe we see CUPET pay for the pipeline and some development wells for set amount of OIL

For the period to 2030, CUPET has conceived several ambitious plans and projects in order to enhance its profitability and productivity, as well as to develop its oil refining industry. Among these can be mentioned:• Expanding the refining capacity of the oil refinery located in Cienfuegos province to 150000 b/d

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.