ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    This company is one of the worst that i have seen when it comes to communication with shareholders. The worst part is that they promised better communication, they read these forums so they know people are disgruntled and confused with the massive decrease in drilling speed / communication and we went from weekly updates from A1 to absolutely nothing? In a drill that is arguably far more important to the company future?

Taking the piss for sure. Not hard to do a weekly update to keep people happy. Where is this webinar that was supposed to happen also? Would of been nice if we were given a date for it. At least the webinars are usually packed with information but they are far apart so weekly updates would be very nice and probably result in a nice little boost for the share price as no doubt many investors have left due to the uncertainty / lack of communication.

If the resource was not world class I would of left by now due to mismanagement. I get management are very busy but seriously it takes maybe an hour to type up a 1 page report that tells us depth so far, issues encountered if any etc. Management dont even have time to take an hour out of a 84 hour week (assuming 12 hours a day) to make the shareholders (the people responsible for their wages / drilling money) happy.

Its like they want people to sell so there friends / themselves can buy more or something...Something doesnt sit right with me. In my opinion this lack of communication is deliberate for sure. There is no way they do not realise how disgruntled shareholders are from lack of communication

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.