MAY 3.64% 5.3¢ melbana energy limited

BTW your opinion is entirely based on supposition. My position...

1. 3,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1059
    BTW your opinion is entirely based on supposition. My position is based on AP's word. You need to consider you are wrong, one last time or not, a contract is merely an agreement between 2 or more parties , it can be varied at will by mutual consent. All materials were available in country and Errol assures us there was a second rig available. I regard you as narrow minded to the point of bigot. There was a compelling argument to defer Zapato post 3d and not dismount the rig and move it, only to return it to exactly the site it was at wasting time and money which in retrospect took 2 years but even if Zapato didnt take so long as to lose the rig slot, it still makes no sense to move a rig and then return it to the same site. Of course it makes even less sense to drill a wildcat versus an appraisal, being Al2. A GSD is a substantive driver of change IMO. But hey come up with a fact or actual evidence and I wont mention the Zapato decision again, supposition is worth diddly and I wouldnt stake a definitive position without a shred of evidence especially when stacked against a public statement by the central character. Seems a bit dumb to me but we are all entitled to our view, which raises another issue of why you are so determined to shut me down. What if I am right??????? how do you look in that scenario!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.002(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $178.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.2¢ $139.5K 2.572M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 122484 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ 1076722
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.