MAY 4.35% 2.2¢ melbana energy limited

Ann: Block 9 Status of Alameda 3 and Operational Update, page-34

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219
    "why I couldn't understand the downturn. "

That's an easy one, previous announcements have not had any definitive answers and created more questions in shareholders minds which usually is a bad sign that something is not right, so most sit back and wait for some more definitive answers before committing.

This announcement doesn't duck and weave around facts with clever wordplay like previous ones, and clearly outlines (with dates and margins too which I find impressive) the path forwards over the next few months.

For the first time in a long time, an officially binding ASX announcement also contains hard data about the planned works, which holds the company accountable, with pretty little diagrams to go along with it. It almost feels like we are trying to build excitement. This is a very good thing.

Instead of the past mood of announcements which were "we think this is what might happen maybe but havent decided yet", this announcment feels more "this is what WILL happen"

This is a really good announcement, removing a tonne of speculation and doubt creeping into shareholders minds.....exactly what ASX announcements are for, communicating progress to the investor base.

It's upbeat without ramping, it outlines the near futue without wordplay. Well done to AP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $74.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $444.7K 19.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2048367 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1402823 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.