NVA 6.90% 15.5¢ nova minerals limited

I just watched the German interview with CG. Ultimately Nova is...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 788
    I just watched the German interview with CG. Ultimately Nova is a GOLD company who invested a few dollars into lithium tenements and returned shareholders 2500% on its investment which will enable Nova to develop the Estelle good district (which is their primary focus) with minimal dilution to shareholders. Zero debt, zero dilution, 2022 expenses covered, we still own 37% of SL for future sale to pay for OUR Nova gold project. Same will take place with TNR. Many people here want us to progress SL but ultimately it's been spun off to enable the team to focus on gold. I'm happy to hold my gold investment and if / when SL is successful then great more money in our coffers to fund Estelle.
    This one interview completely changed my perspective, I have my lithium investments seperate to this investment and I'm here for gold. I don't see how any Nova Gold investors will be disappointed with this move. Those that say I'm here for the lithium could have just as easily sold NVA and bought SL.
    I'm a big fan of the sale, I'm happy there will be zero dillution, zero debt and zero CR in 2022 with our war chest. Nova upcoming drill program will be massive for us so the only way is up.
    Not many companies in our position with the current SP, cashed up with huge potential. Bring on RPM drilling and expanding our existing drilling campaign. Big year ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.