PAR 1.92% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

I'd tend to agree with you Mozz - in terms of results sooner...

1. 286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 361
    I'd tend to agree with you Mozz - in terms of results sooner than September.

Ultimately 10 US based athletes using iPPS is a PR exercise. So I suspect decisions regarding how many / when results would be released may be more strategic than anything.

Think back to the early stages of SAS results - where 'drip feeding' did tend to reinvigorate interest in the stock. But the impact of further data from SAS tended to quickly diminish.

IMO a challenge for PAR is to remain 'topical' - when Phase 3 trials etc are a long way off - yes, there is potential news flow - but many of the major 'headline' events are now behind us e.g. FDA, Phase 2, MPS.

And then there is the challenge of where the broader market will go....another challenge altogether. Sure PAR looks 'cheap' at $2.30 - if you bought higher - but if the recent uptick in the market turns out to be a bear trap...IMO no amount of 'good news' about a couple of 200kg athletes will materially impact that

Positive news regarding TGA....well - that's another matter altogether....

FWIW - I'm not holding PAR now - fortuitously got nervous around $2.60 and exited a few sessions ago - hard decision to make. I was first in PAR at 92c - and have been off and on this ride four times now. I watch closely - and have to admit to having had an itchy finger this afternoon. So - I wouldn't be surprised to see my position change from 'Not Held' to 'Held' soon....

GLTAH

Last edited by Fela: 14/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $261.4K 990.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 9445 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.