IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

I actually think this is the best chance for people who have...

1. 375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I actually think this is the best chance for people who have lost cash and still holding to make there cash back. Do I think this could turn into a genuine business ? Hell no. But there is only one bigger scam then IOT shares and that is the cyptromarket at the moment . This could bring in a new group of suckers and with coin buyers they come hard and fast in a fear of missing out. If they play this right and pretend to switch who is in charge and announces there starting there own coin or block chain this will go up .but don't forget to jump off at some point because Sean will always be involved as major share holder and pulling the strings.
    I believe cyptromarkebe will be successful one day but it won't be one of the ones on the market at the moment as they have flaws. Bitcoin gts worse the more people get involved as it can't be upscaled and trades take so long to go through . Just like drones and smart watches are successful but IOT has been a disaster with them there could be profit for traders but

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.