WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

WOW !!!all I can say is this is the kind of news that could make...

1. 12,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    WOW !!!

all I can say is this is the kind of news that could make a company put on a few pips on a trading days... yes, they are grab samples for sure BUT there is a good % out there... I think if the drill can prove 1/10 th of the grab samples, I will be happy for now...

my only issue (or concern) is that I hope JB doesn't do another 4CE on this drilling - look at when the 4CE story started (last October?) and when the drill actually started ( this month)... I hope JB drops everything else and concentrate on at the most 2 directorships... if you got a plant to start @ WFE, that is a full time and a half job... I am sure some big investors will tap him on the shoulder and ask him about it soon...

for now, happy to see some progress in Canada - I think this was acquired many many many months ago too... one more reason for JB to concentrate on something and not everything....

Disclosure: I like the man, don't get me wrong... but I am sure this thought must have crossed your minds too by now... or am I the only one worried about it ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.