BLA 0.00% 18.5¢ blue sky alternative investments limited

Ann: Blue Sky announces board changes, page-2

1. 456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221

So I have taken some time to digest these board appointments and they seem kinda random.

Cheryl Edwards - seems good.   Zero questions about her integrity and very experienced.   No funds management experience though or private equity experience.

John McDonald - who?.   This guy appears to be a nobody with minimal experience in funds management.  If you head over to his page at Crestone, they seem to sell his resume better, but... still..

Robert Kaye - Interesting choice.   I like Robert, met him a few times around the traps.   He would have a lot of experience in deals and negotiations and I've done pretty well out of CKF over the last few years.   Odd that he would take this on though, seems like it would be a lot of risk on him.

The thing that makes the appointments odd though is that they are spread out all over the country.   Cheryl is in Perth, Robert in Sydney and John is in Sydney.   

Having said all of the above, these new directors do give me some confidence that they will clean up the company, still not ready to invest, cause If i was new to the board of this company, I'd be trying to clean decks as fast as possible and get all the dirty laundry out ASAP - which will further drive the share price down.

Still a wait and see, but under review...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.