BLA 0.00% 18.5¢ blue sky alternative investments limited

I wouldn't put much emphasis on what Shand is saying in this...

1. 2,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 528
    I wouldn't put much emphasis on what Shand is saying in this interview as at this point in time the guy looks like an idealistic and pompous liar of a fool. Just like Kim Morison does when responding to most questions he is presented with. Perhaps what makes them both true blue(sky) is that their arrogance is as notable as their incompetence? Who knows but we do know one this is certain about these guys- they created their own fairyland and attracted all of this investment to fund their ideology and lifestyles. That would be ok if it actually worked but as it's been proven, bla was a built up like a house of cards.

Of course now that the company has been figured out, it is very tough to say whether they can even survive using proper accounting methods of valuation, and not the dodgy practices they employed for years. How will they suddenly turn this around to be a viable business? They didn't know what they were doing the first time, would you trust them again when they are in an even weaker spot? Think about that deeply...

One thing is clear- bla will need more capital to burn through this period of restructure. And from where is it going to come from? Those same people who got lied to when bla raised at 11.50? No, those people should not want to provide bla with capital with oaktree breathing down everyone's neck.

I feel sorry for shareholders, especially some of the optimistic ones at the last agm. I recall one pointing out at the bargain price of BLA at $1.... he must think the shares are practically free at .50.

It's like their last investor conference highlighted- they can't even meet debt covenants over a few months. What a jokester that Kim Morison was during that phone call, especially when he states that bla is in a position to negotiate. I mean, you can't get any more rich and oblivious at that point. What trick does Kim have up his sleeve for oaktree at the negotiating table, because it certainly isn't humility or charm. Not that he has to have either but the track record of the company at this stage begs the question of what management can bring to the negotiating table aside from a few knee pillows.

Apologies if I am rambling but it is incomprehensible how a small shorting fund in the US could uncover BLA's wall of lies. It's very frustrating to see the detruction of wealth for all shareholders.

Anyways, I hope for all holders that you can make some returns over the term you choose to invest in. As for now though, the writing is clearly on the wall. All you have to do is look at the chart....

This is not a downramp, i am just calling it the way I see it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.