BLA 0.00% 18.5¢ blue sky alternative investments limited

I am holding and still buying.I might lose my money but here is...

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I am holding and still buying.

I might lose my money but here is another thing that despite the craziness of the situation make me hope BLA will again prosper.

Management Alignment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drmZmPZe4R0

Blue Sky Alternative Investments (ASX:BLA) discusses 1H17 results and growth.

"Alternatives are the fastest growing part of the industry, and we're ideally positioned to capture that growth.As a team we absolutely invest in everything that we do. I personally don't have a single investment outside of Blue Sky. All of my investments are tied up with Blue Sky and that's the same across our entire senior team. We're all about alignment."

From the 2018 Annual Report P20-22

John Cain 1,360,477 shares

Timothy Wilson 1,555,480 shares

Phillip Hennesy 18,705 shares

Kim Morrison 896,815 shares

Jane Prior 155,706 shares

Leyya Taylor 1,100 shares

When I look at Director transactions John Cain bought $287,156 worth of shares at $4.867 each on 06/04/2018.

I do not see any sales.

To the best of my knowledge founder Mark Sowerby still holds his 4 million shares.

These are shares in BLA they are probably also invested in its funds.

Remember this company grew "2012-2018 FEAUM UP 2,000%"

The market is not always right.Remember the big short where despite house prices falling the value of the bonds containing them was rising.

Markets can remain irrational longer than some companies can remain solvent but lets hope that in the long term it weighs correctly.

I also acknowledge BLA's handling of the situation to date.

I have done extensive research to see if they have done anything bad.

Other than a few under performing investments (eg shoes of prey) I have not found anything.

Overall Blue Sky Alternative Investments have a good record.

Richard at the 2018 AGMQuestions from the audience

You can see a video here

http://www.openbriefing.com/OB/3137.aspx

Quote is from just after the 2 hour mark.

"But look, I guess i just wanted to say something. I've been involved with blue sky since pre-listing. I know all you guys, I know you're decent individuals and I trust you all. I've been invested in BLA, and I've been involved in probably 40 of the underlying funds, and the returns that have come back in those underlying funds over the last eight and a half, nine years, have been phenomenal, and I am not talking about unrealised returns I'm talking about realised. We've made investments, funds have come back to us, and we've either reinvested or we've kept the cash ourselves, and those returns have been great. The average returns have been phenomenal"

What can I lose max 100% (should actually be much less as there is $1.30 NTA backing per share)

What can I make proven 2000% plus given a 10 year time frame

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.