ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1045

You have no way of knowing how many stockpiles exist, where they are, or how many will be sampled, but as usual you arrogantly assume you do.

From the two announcements we got on 26 June and 14 August, we only know that various untreated stockpiles amount to 10Kt @ Blue Bar, and 1490Kt elsewhere.

Clearly DR will look at Blue Bar first given its proximity (22 kms) and historical grades, to wit:
    o 38m at 6.36 g/t Au from 1m
    o 15m at 10.91g/t Au from 27m
    o 25m at 5.77 g/t Au from 22m
    • Maiden Inferred JORC 2012 resource at Blue Bar of 230,000t @ 2.5g/t Au for 19,000oz
    • Surveys and sampling show existing stockpiles contain ~10,000t @ 1.5g/t

So the Blue Bar stockpile may not be the best, but if they can selectively mine the high grade drill holes out and add that to it? It wont cost that much to truck 22kms.
    Again, please shut your gaslighting cake hole, you have no idea since no sample data is known for them..
    Correction, we KNOW you are a downramper. We havent fogotton your long dormant HC account that was resurrected to start your campaign here, you know.
    Facts? Nup, these are assumptions. You should learn the difference.
    More unwarranted assumptions. Cant speak for others, but trading for me is a wheeze. Lose money, win money, and "communicate" with fools you 're never going to meet in real life. Beats going to the circus any day. Im not currently holding either.

Give it up dude. You've been owned so many times its not funny. Oops, yes it is. And you're going to look very silly in 2024 when Calidus is still trucking, with Dave at the helm. I look forward to lampooning you mercilessly....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.