CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

Contrasting opinions if you want to listen but at the end of the...

1. 369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Contrasting opinions if you want to listen but at the end of the day it's always your choice & your risk ! At this price it does look inviting ?

Been in & out of this stock due to prospectivity, potential to become an ongoing profitable miner, been a long term Alkane shareholder & a ex very unfortunate shareholder in Northwest Resources who explored the Blue Spec area. I did have some concerns & emailed David on the weekend & he responded in a very timely fashion. Some of my concerns related to the confidence in the met work carried out to date and a old report of the reef "pinching out" in a proven reserve block during the past (inc channel sampling where rocks were heavily fractured /dangerous). The area is challenging as David confirmed but he did allay some of my concerns & gave me a satisfactory response in mitigating risk with their approach (of cut/fill/cement fill). I personally still think there is varying risk with Blue Spec and the area has had a long history of repeated failure for a varying degree of reasons. I do think that investors should share their concerns if it is valid but it comes down to your own judgement at the end of the day. Thumbs up to David for his fast & honest response. Been in some stocks where there is no response at all & you can start to lose respect very quickly. It does appear the company is having a crack at it & I do respect ALK's judgement to invest (especially of Ian Chalmers). Sitting on the sidelines thinking at the moment. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.