BNL 11.1% 0.4¢ blue star helium limited

Ann: Blue Star Helium Successfully Raises A$15Million, page-42

1. 13,834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2348
    True - and a lot of sellers would have made a decent profit.

I don't see Helium as a fad - and I also don't see BNL as anything but a company that has some growth over the next 6-12 months. They have to get good drilling results of course. The Helium supply situation does not appear to be changing.

I get the impression that, having a CR at less than 6 cents, was maybe not the best strategy - the CR was heavily over subscribed and I think BNL may have missed out on some much needed funds. Nevertheless, they are cashed up enough to get the drilling job done over the next 6 months.

I see BNL's SP higher than it currently is at the end of that time. Maybe selling shares now for some could be a prudent de-risking exercise but I also think that a bit of patience would end up delivering an improved profit down the line. BNL would not require a long term commitment - but only a 12 month hold to bring about a very good return. It would not surprise me in the least that, with good drilling results, BNL will register on some of the big players radar. We might see some interesting suitors over the next year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $7.779M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $54.54K 13.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 12492426 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 499829 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.19pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.