ION 0.00% 0.9¢ iondrive limited

Hi all its been a while since i last posted on HC, but here it...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Hi all its been a while since i last posted on HC, but here it is, sorry to restart on a negative tune

SAU board just don't get that they are publicly listed and that the market is always right.
    They simply are not share price & short term focused. The market wants excitement not another story of hope and promise. What i have learned is that ultra aggressive company's in this sector are growing there sp, those that play caution to the wind and have the slowly slowly approach are suffering. Give the market what it wants and they will pay. Keep pretending you know better and your SP will not go anywhere but down as long term holders loose patience and exit at a loss due to cost of opportunity.
    comments like "the market doesn't know how to value us" shows a complete lack of regard and ignorance in my opinion.
    The board are behaving as if they are a private company. They are not risk takers. The small end of the ASX is all about risk, go big or go hm. They refuse to raise serious cash, to accelerate SK and prove it up to market standards.

Take Weolyu for instance, Who cares about a pilot program to demonstrate potential, The market wants to see how big it is and go big from the offset, to be excited. They refuse to dewater the whole mine due to complexity's and costs, they refuse to commence a significant drilling campaign on there "flagship" asset. This will actually demonstrate the real awesome potential of this asset to analyst's and brokers alike. Big numbers and lots of it.
    Think of it this way, with so many options on the ASX why invest in a slow burn organisation like SAU, when you can make returns so much quicker elsewhere.

There has been no mention of M&A in Australia or a market focused jurisdiction. Despite we can offer script and cash.

The reason why they did a 15:1 consolidation was why ? To raise funds and recapitalise the company.
    They need broker support. They need fresh blood in the story.
    They need marketing support. 6 mins at conferences just doesn't cut it.
    They need PR support. There has been no mention in the online media. i.e * etc.

They need to get rid and replace Billing, Turvey and Boulton. Simon shows glimpses of amazing brilliance but needs to up his game and be consistent.
    Invest in the right market focused board members that are SP focused not just fundamentals. Guys that actually earn there keep and we will reward them with attractive options, when we win they win.

Communication is poor to very poor with SAU.
    When you go dark the market gets board and moves on. it needs to be feed consistently it is a hungry beast.

BMV are up 50% where as we are down 30% this unacceptable full stop.

The board is responsible for there SP, it is the only barometer for which we investors care about.
    Who cares if they have so much potential but there SP is tracking towards all time lows.

I am personally giving them till the end of the year to implement an aggressive strategy & to have the SP at above 0.50 or i am out.
    Cost of holding on to a unrealised potential is to high.

Rant over sorry folks, but enough is enough.
    Last edited by HotTrade: 07/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.443M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $1.822K 202.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 450000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2912976 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.31am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ION (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.