WGX 0.00% $2.42 westgold resources limited.

Hey Spec thanks for the very detailed reply. I knew you would be...

1. 236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Hey Spec thanks for the very detailed reply. I knew you would be thinking about the complex numerous parts that make up WGX. Looking forward to the quarterly, the physicals and hopefully a good story from WB about options for the next six to twelve months. I'm pretty sure this period of under performance will be burning WB (especially if he has one eye on the golden horse next door) and drive him to continue drilling WGXs under explored holdings.
    I remember an article I read years ago from a gold expert saying one big mistake gold producers make is processing low grade ore as the POG rises makes it viable, rather than take advantage of high prices and process their highest grade to maximize output and cash in. I'm not saying that's what WGX is doing but hopefully the drill bit will give us plenty of options of higher grade mines going forward and reduce the need for filling the mills with so much low grade stockpiles and the risk of wassa's mine to mill.
    I certainly hope WGX can fast-track any development to access bluebird surrounds, it seems very promising. Time will tell if its closer to your guess or mine, definitely hoping its yours. It would be nice to have the original assets of WGX humming before looking at the merger assets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.42
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.146B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.37 $2.43 $2.33 $7.887M 3.286M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11224 $2.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.43 18381 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WGX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.