BCT 0.00% 0.4¢ bluechiip limited

Whilst we're on the subject of Directors, it has never really...

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    Whilst we're on the subject of Directors, it has never really been addressed as to what value Andrew Cox brings to the table - he's tipped virtually nothing of his own moolah into the company. It would seem to me he's the reason why they state 'certain directors are expected to participate'... every chance I am missing something, but it just seems bizarre - he collects his $40k a year and does what exactly? His finance expertise certainly hasn't helped so far. Is it just me, or does being a finance professional and NOT investing in a small tech company you sit on the board of just smell really, really off? If I was on the board and was hearing positive things, I would be looking to sink something of my own into it... I feel stupid for ignoring this tbh.

I know this dies if we don't participate, but I just don't see how they get anywhere close to $4m from *eligible* shareholders... not unless (a) something between now and closing date is announced to assuage doubts or (b) the conspiracy angle - that the usual suspects have wind of something and have structured it in a way that allows them to participate in a JUICY deal and also take up the shares the retail mugs were too scared to touch... not saying I believe scenario b (mainly because of the Cox anomaly and the statement that he is not expected to participate) however, if scenario b unfolded, you could guarantee that the scheme would be buried under some laundered paper bag deal via the top 20 superfunds...

Anyway... let's hope (a) eventuates and gives us all a bit of hope and a Lazarus like return to Green. Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.737M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1759058 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2169757 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.