CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

Guys i got some good news and some not so goodCFU chart is...

1. 396 Posts.
    Guys i got some good news and some not so good

CFU chart is looking bullish, for all the chartists out there will know what i mean by that:

the daily CFU macd, slow stoi and DMI have crossed = In simple words=bullish

But my concerns is the XJO, it failed to break above the EMA 20 on several occasions signalling that we are in bear country. In simple term, a fall of the XJO will be expected and will bring down others stocks along the way.

If you guys remember the 1st GFC, rio BHP and yes CFU all went down like a rock, it doesnt matter good fundamental or not, profit takers (driven by fear) will come out like vampires. However, i dont see CFU <$0.08, $0.140 has been well tested on AUG 9 2011 was the worst for this year, and cfu was oversold to 0.125 and back to 0.140

$0.140 so far is the main support.

Very tempting to buy and make a quicky on CFU, but will wait on monday, i just dont like holding stock over weekend + we got the yanks announcement about QE3, so stupid printing more $$ knowing that QE1 & QE2 failed so miserably. Should be doing infractures projects like buying BlueGen = creating more jobs :) (anyway das for another forum)

Good luck holders. GO CFU!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.