BLG 0.00% 3.7¢ bluglass limited

Some fair points you mention Zog but rest assured,I could never...

1. 813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Some fair points you mention Zog but rest assured,I could never do a better job of sending the coy bankrupt than Giles!

A decent clean out at the top level is required.

My boss would of sacked Me years ago if I continually promised success but continually under performed and right now the coy is cashless and this was well anticipated.....but Giles is rewarded by getting 2c shares and continues to underperform and accepts full pay?????? Why Giles????? Why do you deserve to keep top dollar salary as if the coy is making millions$$$$$????

Pretty obvious they, BoD and Giles have had plenty of years and chances to look after Shareholders but they have No Business Sense......they have no idea.

im happy to get half (qtr even) of my investment (made honestly by working my ass off to make my business successful) back in a IP/asset sale.....

The latest absolutely pathetic 'capital preservation' ANN where Giles and others gain once again at SHolders expense is the last straw for Me....it really is F$%♡◇kinG Hillarious!!!! (And criminal imo).

Get out parasites! .....give Me some real direction and financial management....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 235152 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 102680 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.17am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.