BLG 2.78% 3.7¢ bluglass limited

@drewdog re the patents, I agree there’s likely value there. Im...

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    @drewdog re the patents, I agree there’s likely value there. Im on the BLG threads elsewhere suggesting the board should sell the patents to the highest bidder then wind up the carcass. Why waste more money on salaries for the same people who’ve been failing miserably for years. Cronyism? Current management are incompetent deplorable’s. All shareholders are doing now is funding operating costs and gravy-train salaries for people who need to cling on to a salary for as long as possible. Giles has been talking the same marketing ‘pump it up’ rubbish for years. Rinse and repeat.

As you can probably guess, I didn’t put one cent into the recent. No use averaging down to 12 cents when the stocks at 3 cents and having even more personal capital sunk into this loser stock. I also felt there was a fair greater risk, in this Covid-19 economic climate, of these plonkers going bankrupt than anything else. They’ll need more cash next year (by my estimation), and you cam bet your panties that they’ll be sucking that out existing shareholders again most likely.

Sell the IP, preserve cash, wind it up and give us our money back!. The alternative is we waste capital on management losers and end up worse off needing to pump in even more within 12-18 months. Seriously?

BLG is easily my worst investment in 35 years and I’ve left the broker who first put me onto them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $67.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $38.36K 1.063M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 588888 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 1191617 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ 207824
Last updated 13.02pm 03/05/2024 ?
BLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.