BLG 2.86% 3.4¢ bluglass limited

Have only had one other company in the tech sector raise money...

1. 1,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4421
    Have only had one other company in the tech sector raise money with free attaching options.
    WBT raised at 0.28c with a free attached option of 2yr duration with 0.45c strike.
    When options listed lowest price was 0.04c which most HC posters thought expensive. SP was 0.25c at the time. Took 4 weeks from new share and option issue for SP to break thru 0.28c. 2 weeks later SP was .90c and within 6 months $4.27. Options purchased for 0.04c sold @ $3.80.
    Those expensive options proved to be a bargain. BLG option with another option clearly didn't excite holders but not a terrible result. Got my attention though.
    Here is my take on the video with regards to the defence opportunities. The war in Ukraine has changed modern warfare. The use of airborn and naval drones to take out expensive modern machinery like tanks, troop carriers and massive warships with ease at a fraction of the cost of that machinery and with heavy loss of life has focussed the US in particular and other military forces as to the massive threat these small nimble drones creates. As tactics evolve one can easily see swarms of cheap drones could overwhelm any defence as the defenders run out of bullets as they said on the video.
    BLG is part of what they think could be the solution. They want to use directed lasers to knock out communications to the drones. The lasers around atm are too expensive and the carrier system too large as the energy needs are huge. With cheaper, energy efficient lasers the game changes and these can be deployed in the field with no limit on firing. BLG's inclusion in the CLAWS hub is a way bigger deal than many think it is IMO.
    Drones are the number1 threat now in modern warfare and BLG may just be a large part of the solution.
    As this becomes more widely understood these options may just turn out to be as valuable as the WBT ones were.
    I truely hope I am right for the sake of all holders.

Last edited by Surfguy: 03/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $62.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $6.472K 189.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16823 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 260155 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.49pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.