BLG 2.78% 3.5¢ bluglass limited

Lol, thanks for thinking of us, Gonz.Quiet a few of the...

1. 2,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 607
    Lol, thanks for thinking of us, Gonz.

Quiet a few of the longstanding holders have had the 'honour' (?), myself included, of frequenting the Top 20 BLG holders list over the life of my/their holdings.

It has never lasted long however, only until the following year in fact when the next BLG Cap Raise, Placement or SPP came along to, as you put it, "bash...us out of nowhere..." rolleyes.png

So whilst I appreciate your sentiments, I'd suggest you do exactly what all us predecessors had to do - bend over and take the reaming.......!!!!

As you can now see, BLG have had a long history, and been very good at, doing this. Yearly raises, along with RPCVD, dodgy decisions and 'smoke & mirror' quarterly's/financials, have been the only 'constants' of my Bluglass journey.

SP appreciation and delivery any sort of shareholder returns have been the stuff of fantasy. The recently announced $100k SPP at a ridiculously low price is just the latest in that long line.

I have always been hopeful that BLG shall leave their 'shady' past behind them and grow to become a successful and respected company.

Sadly, I'm still waiting.

Having said all that, the appointment of Jim Haden gives me hope......!!!!

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $63.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $19.35K 558.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 446353 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 416303 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.37pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.5¢ 100843
Last updated 14.34pm 02/05/2024 ?
BLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.