BLG 0.00% 2.5¢ bluglass limited

I totally agree with you @Gonzarella. When I remove the emotion...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1946
    I totally agree with you @Gonzarella. When I remove the emotion of how P8ssed off I am with James, this has caused a great opportunity to double down. The options mean that a CR may not be necessary again for several years/ if ever ( assuming they are all in the money and exercised ). An absolute gift of a share price at the moment, but it will take until April/May news before we have a re rate higher on news.
    When asked about the burn I like 2 of Jim's comments. He said:
    (1) The best way to get the burn lower was to increase the revenue side of the equation, and thats their main focus, and
    (2) In his previous start ups, un-dilutionary R+D funding initially made up a large percentage of the revenues, but eventually product revenues eclipse these revenues, to a point where he said that "the billion dollars in revenue from the company he built was 95% product revenues".

I fully believe that Jim can supersede his previous efforts with the BLG technology and infrastructure. I believe BLG will play a huge role in the quantum/AI evolution in the coming years and also be key in national security projects for both USA and Aust moving forward.
    This $50m company is currently flying under the radar with only 4000 investors.
    Fwiw, this CR and attached options remind me of the WBT CR at 30c ( $35m market cap ). The move upwards after the balance sheet was secured, was swift and steep.

Holdtight for the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.