BLG 0.00% 3.4¢ bluglass limited

Ann: BluGlass to host Meet the Management shareholder session, page-58

1. 3,803 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1299
    Following is something I deleted before posting a couple of nights ago, a late night rambling, after todays Stock header article, well I thought I might resurrect it with parts edited and added.

How Jim describes what Applied Energetics does and how it is described in the article are a tad different, for Jim Hadens take listen in from 16:05 in the webinar in maccsharesforfun post above. Not sure if it classifies as some sort of associative wording but he uses the word arsenal rather just our range of offerings. Or maybe it's just me what.png

From around 17:21 on Jim mentions the potential for size reduction in quantum computers, DFB lasers, tiny, lots of them for many quantum computers in a small space distinct from benchtop sized devices.

And also from the webinar above, at 24:00, with reference to these 3 project proposals around quantum computing that have come back as a yes please, send more info. And those with the best (and smallest?) quantum computers will win at AI or words to that effect.

Along the way, from 29:45 Jim mentions Primes, these are very large business if you not familiar with the term. For instance Lockheed Martin would be a Defence and also a Space Prime, they may or may not do all the work, subcontracting out what they cannot do, but they are the client facing business. Sounds a little like they have capability holes they might need filling.

Again, along the way it is worth listening to the answer to the question at 30:55 in relation to Quantum Computing and AI.

In answer to the question that follows the previous one Jim mentions "we've garnered the interest of 2 major companies that are in quantum computing to help guide the road map and become part of our teams can't say who they are at the moment...." I'd hazard a guess they were at the meeting Jim attended at NCSU, perhaps saying something along the lines of Oh, really, you, can do that....... Wehl that's what I'd like to think tongue.png

With things maybe beginning to happen in May to June time frames contract wise.

Had a bit of cast around for Quantum Computing companies, those with an interest in hardware and very large, or those leading the technology and came up with this page, interesting.

https://thequantuminsider.com/2023/12/29/quantum-computing-companies/

Anyway, as an interesting exercise I'd suggest in looking at that web page above you might rule out any that are not based in the USA, with the slight possibility of leaving in those from Australia or Britain, thinking AUKUS and US national security etc. Time will tell.

Just throwing idle musings out there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $62.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $30.43K 897.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 999999 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ 212429
Last updated 15.38pm 07/06/2024 ?
BLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.