BLG 0.00% 3.5¢ bluglass limited

Ann: BluGlass wins Australian Cleantech Competiti, page-30

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    re: Ann: BluGlass wins Australian Cleantech C... Thanks Boppy for the respon se.

Not Glum about the TU thingy.

People are so pathetic someone actually did go and remove the last one.

Really, shutting your eyesand ears to reality and imagining what I ppst will have any effect on the sp demonstrates more strongly how naive some posters are.

BTW I have no issue with boffins.

The writing was on the walll when they started saying they failed quality and commercial issues some time ago.

I am sure most posters woulld have thought BLG knew what the quality and commercial targets were and were diligently exceeding them BEFORE they did a road show to sell the stuff. Just how out of touch, or how little feed back from the JV partners such that BLG didn't have the right technology KPI??

The thing about technology, unless it is solving a previously unsolved issue that was a road block for advancement, or the technology is disruptive, then incumbents are cashed up enough, close enough to market and with momentum to muddle through incrementally. There is no room at the incremental trough for BLG.

As I undertand it BLG isn't really blowing the roof off in performance, cost or brekthroughs.

So WHAT is the point??

..and don't give me that patronising Aussie Battler BS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $32.17K 926.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 82374 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 162679 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.