BM8 0.00% 14.5¢ battery age minerals ltd

BM8 management had made no secrete of the fact they are...

1. 7,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3547
    BM8 management had made no secrete of the fact they are reviewing multiple assets ATM, been I the last few announcements.

The Company is continuing to review multiple assets globally which have the ability to addconsiderable upside to its current portfolio. The Company will update shareholders in duecourse of any material developments.

Its also no secrete that EQN has multiple assays pending from Brazil that have potential to really move the needle ( If good of course ) rolleyes.png

And the Hammersley timeline is interesting and the wildcard IMO. The ACHC has until the 8th of July to submit to the minister in regard to the section 18. The minister anytime after that date but no later than the 5th of August must hand down his decision.

Or BM8 and the ACHC could simply come to a mutually agreeable arrangement in the meantime and away we gosmile.png

Austrian Germanium I have on the back burner for now TBH, I do not think enough of the market understands the resource and its importance. Best they just keep working on dest top studies until we get really cashed up IMO.

Falcon lake is a winner, the project looks great and we have an exceptional team led by Nigel and ex PLS gun. But ATM Lithium not that sexy to the market, but IMO I think we need to get going on it now to make sure we have results in the works for when the Li market turns.

As for dropping a few EQN to keep the ship afloat, well seriously who cares when we have $14mill left on the table. IMO its was an excellent move by management to not dilute shareholders.

Anyway good luck to all, EOFY sale has a few days to go mad.png Lets hope a few get caught out Lol !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BM8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $29.62K 209.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 73607 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 268249 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BM8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.