WTM 3.23% 30.0¢ waratah minerals limited

All good to hear others opinions MarlaSinger - I for one...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1330
    All good to hear others opinions MarlaSinger - I for one appreciate the input.

I don't think anyone disagrees with the asset that BAT has (that's why I invested, anyway).

The money is being burnt by the BoD and management at a very high rate. Including the period of the last 5 months, with Jer at the helm. From what I have seen Jer is cut by the same cloth as Flano? Workchums at a previous company. Have a look at Jer's and Flanos opening remarks when he was first brought on: https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20190314/pdf/443h8k8px79qg9.pdf Sounds like they are pretty chummy to me?

Jer may very well have all the skills required for the project and his desire to get the project up and running is not helping us - he doesn't have the skillsets to take that critical finance/funding step. Without that critical step, his apparent skillsets are utterly useless. So he has been in the chair for 5 months (unable to do anything) and he has recently forecast a status quo for the next 6-12 months (again, he is unable to do anything) and he is on $400K per year. Mining projects people in WA are a dime a dozen - I don't feel lucky we got him before anyone else did. He was not employed prior to being put on by his mate Flano at BAT (that's what Jer said in the opening of his recent video interview).

If he was the world's best heart surgeon I would more impressed but he would also be equally as superfluous to this company.

You are willing to wait? I'll remind you that the share price is under 1c and likely to fall. How long do you think we have, given the way Jer and the boys are ploughing through shareholder cash? 12 months is what Jer has recently nominated in the financials.

I also note that Jer's recent video preso does not reflect the recent SYR preso at all, as you stated. Jer said VW & Toyota 50% EV by 2025. Look at the SYR preso again. The SYR preso provides a hell of a lot more relevant and important detail that puts 2020 on the map for graphite growth. Jer's preso spelt out that we are sunk (because the cash we have won't last until 2025!!! It won't be enough to see out the 2020 calendar year).

My opinion is that if something doesn't happen for BAT in this current financial year, it's lights out. I also believe that shareholders are being robbed slowly and surely by the BoD and management.

Name one person at BAT who has earnt their salary in the last two years. You can't. That's why I didn't use a question mark.

I'll also ask you what has changed since Jer has been in the chair? The only thing I can see that Jer has done is employ a different 'finance finder' to that which was employed before Jer got there - that looks like doing the same thing to me? Have I missed anything?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.