SI6 0.00% 0.1¢ si6 metals limited

Yeah Boris, tell us what the reality is? I always thought the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 144 Posts.
    Yeah Boris, tell us what the reality is? I always thought the reality was that I was having a punt on a micro-cap stock that has a very good story and some interesting tenements. If it fails to deliver I'll suck it up and move on. If it strikes a great nickel/cobalt/lithium/tantalum deposit then I'll make some money.

But the other "realties" that I like is that if it does fall over then it doesn't have very far to fall because it's not far off shell value now. And we all know what happens to shells...they get a new deal and go up. The board here has a long history of doing deals and I'm sure they won't let a perfectly good shell rot.

I also like the reality that this board of directors tends to raise money via rights issues rather than lining the pockets of their friends. So if their current activities do fail, and I have no reason to expect that they will or won't, then there will be another deal and I will get a chance to participate rather than be diluted into oblivion. I've got no problem with pay to play?

So if you think there is some version of reality of which only you are enlightened enough to see perhaps you could share it with us?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.368M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 58970177 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 29133128 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.