BML 0.00% 13.0¢ boab metals limited

your read through on JV partner is probably right - id been...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3497
    your read through on JV partner is probably right - id been saying repeatedly the jv partner probably wouldnt be 'there' yet- but id disagree with most of your take

on my initial reading

1) the option price is the 25% of the JV spend for 12 months - and one upside of that is it should clear BML of having to waste time and resource on JV budget approvals etc, while 100% bml prospective ownership may assist with naif and other funding sources etc

if you used last yrs budget thats ~ $2m extra at a guess.. though we'll need to hear what the budget actually is...

2) the option strike is $12.5m initial... you cant bundle in especially the 3rd tranche as thats from cashflow and

= so BML really is buying itself 12 months of improved SP optionality for a tiny dripfeed outlay

its on balance a good deal with almost bupkiss additional dilution risk UNLESS and ONLY if bml elects to execute - which presumably it would only do if the SP and other factors merited it

a fly in the ointment might be the visual complexity that option adds - will take some explaining, repeatedly

but as you can see from how you interpreted it vs what it actually is - that can actually be a real issue

i like what ive read to this point. But need to see what further detail may emerge

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $95.45K 717.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35179 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 194051 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.