SI6 0.00% 0.2¢ si6 metals limited

Hi Moofaffa, i was reading back through some of your older posts...

1. 825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Hi Moofaffa, i was reading back through some of your older posts and just wanted to say I talked to Elvis the Geo at the AGM with regards to the Dikoloti ore and its compatibility for BCL (for which BCL own 50% under the JV with Discovery and JOGMEC). He said to me that the ore at Dikoloti was quite poor in compatability as it contained some quantities of another mineral (memory not serving me that well to remember which one) that made it a bit more difficult to process, but I clarified with him that BCL do still take the ore and it is still processed regardless. Add to that the plan to be a central hub for metals for all of Southern Africa and the upgrade to the smelter in 2015 to maximise recovery rates and triple the output, makes it seem to me IMO a given on compatability of the ore to date and a high probability of compatability on any further ore not yet sampled on the tenements. A more likely scenario IMO would be a reduction in the recovery rate or a higher cost of processing to achieve maximum recovery (in an already bottom dollar cost process).
    Cheers
    Hold Fast

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.553M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 216518794 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 22871621 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.