PPK 1.25% 39.5¢ ppk group limited

Ann: BNNT Deakin JV Update, page-9

1. 12,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3210
    There has been a bit of a seller over the last few weeks, but the market is taking them out. The stock has had several periods like this as the price climbed and that is normal. Some guys will sell on news regardless of what was said. Its all healthy.
    The news basically tells us that everything is on schedule, on budget and working as planned. A matter of fact, they have done another world first with stage 1 and the first to 3D print with the stuff. These guys seem to be extremely capable and that has given me some confidence. Its up to others to determine where they sit themselves. We may go into a little consolidation period before the next lot of news and we don't have long to wait by the sounds of things.
    In the mean time, anything could happen. This will only take one decent buyer again and its off to the races. On final success, it will be very interesting. I cant tell the day to day pricing of any stock, so i am looking out a month or two in the short term and well beyond that on success. dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $35.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 39.5¢ 38.5¢ $43.26K 111.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PPK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.