ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 87 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    How does the Li-S Energy battery compare with other Li-S batteries?

I have mentioned OXIS Energy a few times in my posts as it has information available on its website. For example this link has the parameters of its standard pouch cell as a reference (from 2019). It quotes a gravimetric energy of 400Wh/kg, and its website indicates it has achieve 450Wh/kg and further refers to a target of 600Wh/kg by 2025.

The Li-S Energy battery has a specific capacity greater than 550 mAh/g.
    At a nominal voltage of 2.1V, the gravimetric energy density converts to 1,155Wh/kg (=550*2.1 and converting mA to A and g to kg).

The Li-S Energy battery truly is a revolutionary breakthrough.
    Other Li-S battery developers might be wasting their time and money. The difference lies in the amazing BNNT enablers.

Li-S Energy has an investment in Zeta Energy (also developing a Li-S battery) so one would expect that Li-S Energy technical people would have some idea about the state of that development. Hence calling the Li-S Energy battery a "significant innovation breakthrough" would suggest it is way ahead of the Zeta Energy development.

Assuming my interpretation is correct, this confirms we are on the verge of a game changing advance in battery capability.

It would have been nice to get some more detail about the battery and a more informative development timeline but that will come, maybe in the prospectus.

On that front, the IPO could be explosive (unlike a BNNT-Li-S Battery or BLiSs).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1219 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 1317 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PPK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.