PPK 2.44% 40.0¢ ppk group limited

Just in case it is of interest to anyone, I mentioned before...

1. YLJ
    819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 870
    Just in case it is of interest to anyone, I mentioned before that the one thing I was really hoping
    to see would be some indication from the company of where they stand in regards to actual
    BNNT production costs per Kg, and regarding the Li-S battery - how much BNNT is required.
    I believe this company has a huge future regardless, but without that info, it is hard for me to
    get a feeling of how far Li-S is from real commercial viability...
    I'm sure progress will still be made on the economics of production and we know they can
    produce BNNT far cheaper than anyone else... but how that translates into viable specific
    applications and how soon they can be expected to be a source of revenue is another story...

I (as more of a trader in general than an investor, very uncharacteristically) pro-actively
    reached out to PKK in an email the other day asking if we could expect at any time in the
    near future even rough figures regarding the above unknowns.

The reply was that given the "amazing" and "cutting-edge" nature of the material "it is critical
    that the company is very careful in terms of what and how it provides information in relation to it"

and that such info"needs to be treated as commercially sensitive and confidential and can't be
    released."

Did not really expect too much else, and especially if the company plans to sell any BNNT at
    extremely profitable margins, I can understand why this would be kept confidential. Was still
    hoping for an indication we might get something a little more useful for financial modeling...
    I am very happy to be holding this long term, especially given my entry, but being a trader more
    than an investor, it is challenging for me to increase my holdings (as tempted as I am) without
    some more clarity on numbers or another decent duration consolidation (and ideally a chart
    pattern)...

EGP capital said: " We believe they will be able to bring the production cost below $50 per gram
    or $50k per kg". Would love to know how they got those numbers and there is a huge difference
    between the two in terms of viable applications...

Does anyone know what other direct major costs could be involved in BNNT production other than
    the modules & electricity?
    Last edited by YLJ: 27/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.