BOA 0.00% 2.5¢ boadicea resources limited

IGO appears to be slow walking it's agreed 50 million JORC...

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    IGO appears to be slow walking it's agreed 50 million JORC payment, for any discovery..?? Last report did seem to suggest that they were finally on to some prospective Nickel results..!?? Less than a year for the 50 million payment agreement deal to go through now ??? We need that investment desperately, perhaps the board could approach the finance business that has just invested in AZY... this is a longterm institutional company...??

Lithium is I believe due to safety issues not going to take off like before.... we missed the bubble and the EV's demand is crashing...

So at present in the Patterson it's looking like a consolidation is going on with major miners and investors looking to buy up gold tenements, so for us to ignore KOONGULLA is bad policy... Roger ffed up not drilling this target, potentially another HAVERION

I also hold AZY so much going on with Greatland , Telfer to be sold off etc... biggest named investors looking to buy a stake... record gold prices and Worldwide banking purchasing...!?

Ive seen so far a 10x depreciation in.my Av SP over last 4 yrs now... message to the new board the Nickel play of course is still great policy... Lithium on hold..
    Get back to Gold & copper ASAP please...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.083M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 97788 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.