BML 1.08% 9.2¢ boab metals limited

The situation has changed in our favour and now we need to...

1. 1,676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    The situation has changed in our favour and now we need to evaluate more offers from the buyers of our product than we imagined months ago. The choice is to:
    1. Tell nothing to the market at all, as management of most other companies do when they face delays.
    2. Rush it and accept sub-optimal deals in order to satisfy a number of shareholders who, rightly or wrongly, thought that an announcement had to be made by COB 31 March 2022, or
    3. Timely advise all investors that the environment has changed in our favour to such an extent that management needed to consider a large number of attractive options which may have significant long-term positive effects, meaning the announcement would be delayed but would be far more positive than initially envisaged.
    I think I have covered all the options. Having dissected all the choices our Management had in front of them, I will let readers decide themselves whether our Management selected the option that was best for us, the shareholders.
    Regards,
    Dratoz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $21.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 9.2¢ $9.2K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.