BOA 0.00% 2.0¢ boadicea resources limited

I think it's more a reflection of the market, obviously a lot of...

1. 485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    I think it's more a reflection of the market, obviously a lot of people liquidating, especially at the more speculative ends of their portfolio's, which is not unusual in big sell offs. Have a look at VMC, announced yesterday IGO buying into their greenbushes lithium project and company at a significant premium to current SP, 30% free carry, IGO wearing all development cost. A day later the SP is back near the lows again, despite a very positive agreement - there are plenty of other examples.

Personally i think you just need to be patient. 20/21 was focused on bringing together the opportunities which they did very effectively. 22/23 is about exploration and progression, which they have started and have the funds to progress. There are obviously some industry constraints with drilling, drill testing at the moment which is delaying things, but they have clear plans in place.

Progress them in the next 12 months, and hopefully announce the real tangible positives into a better market environment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.467M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 836842 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.