NST 2.73% $13.90 northern star resources ltd

AJ. Because you are such a good chap, here is a "pre-release" of...

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    AJ.

Because you are such a good chap, here is a "pre-release" of one of the many metrics I've plotted and built into my performance strength ranking matrix. This is one metric I class as a value metric. Market Cap/Gross profit on mine production.

I'll still need to check some of the data behind this chart (particularly KCN) because there is no standard reporting of the gross profit from mine production across all financial statements. I've done my best to try and work through the financial statements to try and standardise the figures but I will go back and check outliers in the data if I notice them (particularly this result for KCN as it could be distorted due to production (sales) from discontinued operations.....needs checking!!!). Gross profit from mine production seems like a good raw metric to use as it doesn't include factors like depreciation, amortisation, taxes etc. It is basically the value of sales of metals less direct mining cost of those sales.

In this case the vertical axis is the number of years of gross profit from mine production that would be needed to equal the company's market cap at 30 June 2016 (assuming that the gross profit from mine production remained constant at FY2016 levels).

Please do your own research. Any information I present could be subject to errors and/or bias. Esh

M21.PNG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.90
Change
-0.390(2.73%)
Mkt cap ! $16.04B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.81 $14.08 $13.77 $32.55M 2.342M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 925 $13.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.91 1491 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.08pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.