PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

True. But I remember someone asking the same thing about Brett...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    True. But I remember someone asking the same thing about Brett too. And not once, but several times, if I ever talked to Brett.

Now, what good did that to me and to others who have spoken to him in the past.??

I can still remember quiet clearly ringing PLV and ask to speak to Brett and the girl telling me she was going to hand me over to him as he was there and then hearing him telling to her to tell me he was at a meeting and that he would ring me back. Well mate....I am still waiting!!! And I believe that I will never ever hear from him again. GO FIGURE!!

One more thing if I may. Unless I have got it all wrong, it appears that Brett has done his money too when he bought into that last famous Capital Raising.

Now....who is "THE PUPPETEER" pulling the strings.??? And who is the one calling the shots.??

One thing is for sure here....and it ain't me, nor you, doing so.

How long have we been in suspension.?? I forgot !!!!

We can't even get out of this dog and it's flees, and crystallise our losses, even if we wanted to. Just like being put in jail, while being innocent. Go Figure.

By the way, and if I may, how long have you been investing in PLV.?? Lucky for you if you bought in the lower prices.

DYOR!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.