PVW 0.00% 2.1¢ pvw resources limited

Geoff more of development focused I guess and it looks like...

1. 2,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Geoff more of development focused I guess and it looks like plant is build and someone else now require to turn the Tap on. If see last 3-4 announcements, mainly concentrated on test results then O-week user testing --- All is enough for development team to draw down product development roadmap. They went to youth during O-Week so now they might have got 10000 new thoughts and Ideas. Must be very strong roadmap on drawing board. If review all happenings since Beginning of year.. 1. Revenue model was designed. 2. Blockchain capabilities was added. 3. Most of development done before O- Week. 4. In-house capability increased. 5. Agent reality modules developed before O-week. 6. Got funding from some big like credit suiss and some other big buyers off market. I guess there were enough communication between them. I guess more news awaiting... 1. NSW deal clarification. 2. Payment gateway related news. This should not be faraway as Geo location based chat room for bars and restaurants would definitely bring. Chat based payment. 3. Commonwealth games. 4. Microsoft 365 plugin based usage. IBM has already entered in distributed ledger industry which is substituting Blockchain. Would be interesting what Microsoft is bringing in. 5. Ability to connect IOT devices. Very interesting times... since I bought in THD... I always have believed in this Product. Always had my opinion -- to give more time to this technology and product and still is same. Only thing can fail this product is management, stupid mistakes, hasty decision and nothing else. IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $5.008K 238.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 174001 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 46601 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.