WKT 3.85% 12.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Can anyone tell me when the Wogen binding Global Sales,...

1. 2,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 462
    Can anyone tell me when the Wogen binding Global Sales, Purchasing and Marketing agreement became void, which one of the parties exited the agreement and when that was communicated to the ASX.

The state of play of the off take agreements. The ORGT binding term sheet was due to be converted to a binding off take agreement in the second half 2019 but this has not happened. No such claim regarding the IMQG binding term sheet. Being term sheets for significant agreements I would have thought it was a significant material matter to the company if the ORGT agreement was no longer in play, would have once again notified the ASX of it ceasing to be active. At this point I can only presume the state of play of both term sheets are still the basis for the negotiation for Binding Off takes.

As far as I can see the position of WKT has improved since the term sheets were signed. The market for graphite has improved. Can anyone speak on behalf of ORGT and IMQG to why they are not going to progress to off take agreements. Based on various previous posts it is clear the Wogen agreement and the 2 x term sheets were signed based on completely inadequate sample testing and a she’ll be right mate from WKT management, no bulk sample...what are they hiding, I mean put Wogen to one side what could a couple of Chinese graphite flogs know about graphite am I right or am I right.

Can anyone rule out either of these companies taking part in the completion of funding or for that matter any other potential off take partner.

If we put aside the 2 x HOA, 1 x MOU, 1 x Binding Sales agreement and 2 x Binding term sheets it’s easy to see no one is interested in WKT graphite.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $83.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $10.71K 83.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 69810 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 43105 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.5¢ 8651
Last updated 15.24pm 03/05/2024 ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.