WWI 0.00% 1.3¢ west wits mining limited

Just google Witswaterand already attractive economics it comes...

1. 2,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    Just google Witswaterand already attractive economics it comes up pretty quickly.

I think Quinert pretty succinctly states this is lift off point imo but hey each to their own I'm fully invested as much as I can or am willing to so I'm along for the ride.

I believe Jac's wouldn't have resigned unless finance was in the bag and mobilisation imminent.

He's leaving the roll out of his plan to his underling and a new commercial guy has come in as well to keep track of the project. Providing some oversight as a Non Exec. Maybe he'll be back when the projects fully matured enough to pay what he's getting offered in the market to run other African mines maybe not either way he sees this as job done for now.

I don't really see why they need long drawn out finance discussions surely Caterpillar would do equipment finance for their mobile fleet which leave them needing wages for 5-6 months for the contract mining labour to stock pile and ship first ore to Sibanye imo. Hedge their gold sales in some sort of facility. 9 months to lock this in is a lot of back and forth talking lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $6.894K 532.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 5222875 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 2538414 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.