ETM 4.35% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Ive looked at a video on the ETM websitewhere Daniel mambou...

1. 2,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 641
    Ive looked at a video on the ETM websitewhere Daniel mambou talks about the current situation in Greenland..

Clearly states that at this stage they have not submitted any claims and are trying to resolve the situation amicably, talking about July regards further action whether this will be about damages or the litigation not sure.....

Its worth watching as the share base is currently 20% Australia 18% European 11% US and 9% China

Clearly states that China do not control the company...

I can see from the discussion some frustration with dealing with the Greenlanders..

I need to bring myself back up to date with the Litigation schedule in Greenland Courts.....

With the SP where it is now could be reasonable timing to buy as any good news would send the SP back up very quickly.
    I'm quite sure that with good news we would also be looking at share consolidation which was previously rejected..

However we now have a company that has a totally new management team running the show. They IMO don't have the same closeness and interest as those that oversaw the company to White Paper...

So it is a whole new ball game.....not easy to talk to anybody on the phone moved from Perth now in Collins Street Melbourne...

"Compromise and Collaboration"
    is the way forward

"Go Thor"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $30.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $37.78K 1.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1510902 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 50951 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.