ETM 4.35% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

It would seem that Kvanefjeld responsiLitigationnow down to Ms...

1. 2,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 641
    It would seem that Kvanefjeld responsiLitigationnow down to Ms Kelly to follow through on the Litigation and Arbitration plus of course the man on the ground in Greenland.....

A couple of key points I believe that are quite important since the election of IA...

A: IA are pragmatic in their views and Independence still remains a priority particularly with Nalreq who are now out of the coalition being replaced my
    . Suimit

B: Greenland can seek Independence at anytime they wish the only restraining factor is that they do not have the financial resources to be able to run the
    . Country...

C: The GoG has since election in 2021 has been is disarray

D: Because of their decisions with Uranium Act 20 without properly thinking it through they have effected continued development of mining in
    . Greenland....There is no progress forget about Tanbreez in this point which at present is no news whatsoever other projects where are they the 10 cent
    . party is still well below stated achievements.

E: The US reopened the Consulate in NUUK thrown money at the Greenlander's in mining education etc and recently Ursula Von Der Leyen has
    . committed lot of money and opened a EU Office in Nuuk...

F: There are many points of negativity out of the GoG without any progress towards a better future....

Kvanefjeld:

1: In 2021 the company completed all requirements the White Paper has been completed and has not been completely answered by the GoG except for
    . better conditions with regard to the Arbitration and the company having to guarantee payment of GoG legal costs.....plus a few other deflecting
    . issues....

2: The company has now started Litigation proceedings in the Greenland Courts in addition to its Arbitration proceedings....

NEW OPPORTUNITIES:

A: The company promised to diversify to improve shareholder value unfortunately over the last 3 years I cant's see much added value as the SP has
    dropped with the addition of Spain and Quebec etc included..

B: Increasing the board who are all holding down other highly paid jobs gives them a wider scope of opportunity...

C: Personally my only interest in this stock has been the Kvanefjeld nothing else and this should still remain the priority....it's the only stock that I hold
    . that is offshore from Australia.........They seem to have not found any opportunities in Australia....

That's my view for this morning. Kvanefjeld. is still the largest and best opportunity for Greenland to get it's economy fired up and moving...

"WHITE PARE COMPLETED"

The GoG is in disarray they couldn't organise anything and to progress they need to get their act together...plenty of people now trying to help them like the EU and US

You can't lead a company up the garden path to the opening gate then close the gate...

"Compromise and Collaboration"

"Go Thor"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $30.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $37.78K 1.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1510902 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 50951 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.