ETM 4.35% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Maybe. Don't wanna throw cold water on y'all, but let's get...

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Maybe. Don't wanna throw cold water on y'all, but let's get real:

1. the man is currently only a non-executive director of Genex
    2. some of these other companies quoted in the release (as if they were some kind of glowing endorsement) well let me see what a bit of research turns up ..... like Endocoal? (delisted after a buyout .... did the shareholders see a profit from the buyout?), Carabella Resources? (not or no longer ASX listed ...... sunk without a trace perhaps?) & Estrella Resources? (ASX:ESR) revenue for 2023 of $0.41 million with net loss of $1.6 million ---- along with yearly net losses for each of the last 4 years. Not such a brilliant track record it would seem to me
    3. Then there's Genex. Company he claims to have co-founded ---- has a market capitalisation of $374 million but claims it has assets built or being built and under their control valued at a cool $1 billion
    4. Hey wait on there. Read this: ASX Announcement of 14-06-2024 (takeover of Genex in the pipeline) .... will shareholders see a profit on their collective investments I ask myself?

So are we really so SURE that this man is 'good news' for ETM's long suffering shareholders? Or could he be (just another) carpet-bagger?

Ho hum!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $30.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $37.78K 1.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1510902 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 50951 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.