CNJ 0.00% 0.1¢ conico ltd

Ann: Board and Management Restructure, page-161

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715

Don't worry Matt, this is the norm on HC.

If you are referring to the "mobbing" of me personally, which is extremely prevalent on a number of HC forums i.e. not only on CNJ, don't worry, I am now very much used to it (although it is very frustrating and it also depresses me, hence my breaks). My motto these days is "if you can't stand the heat, then get out the kitchen".

With regard to putting HC posters on ignore, I believe that each and every reader/poster is entitled to their own opinion. Apart from the fact that I want to be 100% informed about exactly what is going down on every HC forum that I post on, accordingly, 100% informed about every stock that I invest in, accordingly what other readers/ investors are currently feeling/thinking i.e. they sometimes can be a very important barometer and also deliver important information (which I will always be very thankful for, hence my regular and explicit "thanks" to them).

IMHO, the opinions of non-holders are just as important, as they often have very goods reasons as to why they are not holding the stock concerned.

With regard to the serial - non-holding "mobbers" of either me personally, or just the stock, they are just part and parcel of the game, and are just a reflection of society today in general i.e. their massive lack of empathy is starkly apparent.

Finally, I have been specifically asked to continue to post here for the benefit of a large number of readers/investors (from other countries as well) who are desperate for factual information about CNJ (particularly right now at the most critical and exciting time in CNJ's history!). I therefore see this forum as an extremely important "News Hub", and my role as one of the more "reliable" contributors on it. These readers/investors (from other countries as well) are very well aware of my enthusiasm for each and every stock that I invest in (I wouldn't have invested in a stock if I wasn't convinced!), and have also become very experienced in sorting the wheat from the chaff on HC. The mere fact that I am now spending several hours each and every day researching CNJ related information (CNJ is now my only ASX stock), speaks volumes for the seriousness with which I take my posting here, as well as my editorial and personal responsibilty to all CNJ forum readers/investors.

Enough said.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.201M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $250 250K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 35270465 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 41794153 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.