MTM 5.00% 5.7¢ mtm critical metals limited

Oh mate give it a rest, it's Graphene vs critical minerals you...

1. 156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Oh mate give it a rest, it's Graphene vs critical minerals you muppit. If you're going to bombard a stocks threads with negative ideas make sure it's relevant and in context. What crawled up your backside and stung you so badly that you feel the need to come on here and spread out of context bulls***?

All you do is oppose anything positive -
    - Accusations of pump and dumps, looks like a normal price chart to me, went up went down, trended down overall - great buying opportunity now the fundamentals are significantly changed.
    - Screenshots showing irrelevant things.
    - Ideas that lack deeper thought eg talking about graphene production implying the opportunity is less lucrative except MTM is dealing with Critical Minerals.
    - The misleading rubbish about Universal Matter inc when they were in fact a spun off private co made up of Rice Uni academics who are the very same people COLLABORATING with MTM.

You are.

A deadset.

Dropkick - an old fashioned way to kick a football.

The more you talk, the clearer it becomes you are just a sorry old holder who can't stand the thought of this company doing well since you crystallised a loss. This company is turning a corner and going through a transformation. You're going to be too busy trying to downramp all the imminent positive newsflow that you'll miss the opportunity before you.

Great appointments by the way, I am very bullish on what the new personnel will bring to the table.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.003(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.2¢ 5.7¢ $100.1K 1.686M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100000 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 16524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.6¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 4.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 5.6¢ 163585
Last updated 15.38pm 10/05/2024 ?
MTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.