PDI 3.92% 26.5¢ predictive discovery limited

Are there any Shareholders (Frequent HC) who are in disagreement...

1. 21,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    Are there any Shareholders (Frequent HC) who are in disagreement with this "new" management and Share issues as part of Management Salary?

As I stated above - PDI has a massive Share Issue (Currently, close to 2.5 Billion Shares). A performance share / option issue to this "new" Director Group most certainly will not dilute, to any great extent.

The BIG PICTURE is one that must be considered when analysing and discussing PDI.... Its NOT a short term view (although Short term Trading can be very successful in accumulating PDI Shares)

The "Exploitation Permit" IS the Key Focus and I am sure that the Current Group of Directors ARE pursuing this milestone with all of their abilities and Contacts.

Time Frame?........ THAT will be mostly in the hands of The Guinea Government Department, working with The PDI CEO and Directors.

Patience !............ Try to have Patience, for SURELY, A GOLD Resource and MINE of PDI Size, is worth a LOT more than Current Share Price.... smile.pngbiggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.010(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $599.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 26.5¢ 25.0¢ $465.1K 1.824M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 149409 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 559182 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.